Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Little Bakery

I have always loved baking. Not cooking, just baking. When I was young, my mom and I would always bake cookies together. I would pull out a kitchen chair so I could actually reach the counter, systematically get out each ingredient (that I could reach), line everything up on the counter, and together we would make cookies for my dad and my brother (my mom and I mostly just liked eating the dough). We would always make the same cookies every time - chocolate chip cookies (we were very picky children).

Years later, I still love to bake (and eat the dough), but as I've grown older, I have expanded my narrow taste (thanks to my lovely hubby) to many other different kinds of cookies (and food, too!). Here, I want to push myself further to try new recipes and new flavors. This is the start of the The Little Bakery! Check back in for new recipes and pics of some yummy cookies!

Source: macys

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...