Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Notes


Even though I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day, I do like showing people that I love them. And not just on one of the most commercialized holidays of the year. Making homemade gifts or notes is a great way to keep in touch with friends and a little more personal than a facebook post. Plus, it's easy on the old checkbook.

I love to scrapbook so I had a lot of the supplies on hand, but you can easily just grab a couple pieces of patterned paper at Michael's, a package of blank note cards, some double sided tape, and a pair of scissors or a paper cutter, and there you go! Also, Michael's has a $1 section at the front of the store with some pretty decent stamps and other goodies. When stamps usually cost anywhere from a couple bucks up to $12 or so a piece, it's a pretty good deal! I think the cost up front is a little more overall, but when you think of the cost of buying greeting cards at the store, it will save a lot of money in the long run. Here's a few little dooseys I whipped up to send to my friends back home.



Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...