Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 7, 2011

Tickets? I love Tickets!

I realize this is kind of ironic... I started this blog with the intention of getting out and doing more (which usually costs some money) but then immediately started our own little spending diet (by trying to spend as little money as possible). Maybe not the best idea, but turns out there are some fun things to do that don't cost any money at all.

We scored some free tickets to the Phoenix Open on Saturday. The mister is a big fan of golf and I wanted to get out and do something, so we decided to go. Besides the ridiculous amount of drunk rowdy college kids (look at me, I sound like an old lady...), it was really fun. It was a beautiful day and we ended up just walking around, stopping at a few different holes to see the golfers take their turn. Overall, a good day for free tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...