Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shine

As I mentioned here, I've been listening to KLove on my way to and from work every day. I love the Christian music and how "positive and encouraging" the station is (that is their motto, after all). One of the best things about KLove is that there are little to no commercials, which means more music. Booyah!

One song I've been digging lately is SMS [Shine] by David Crowder Band. The song is so inspiring and always makes me happy. The video is equally inspiring - made in stop-motion with a Lite Brite! I can't imagine how long it took them to do this! Amazing.


P.s. Check out how they made the video here, here, here, and here. So cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...