Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reese's Chewy Chocolate + PB Cookies

For the end of busy season, I whipped up some cookies to celebrate. My favorite combo emerged again! PB + Chocolate. It's like magic I tell ya. Here's my recipe (from the bag) for Reese's Chewy Chocolate + PB Cookies:
// 350 degrees // 8-9 minutes // makes 4 1/2 dozen //

Ingredients
2 cups flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) softened butter
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 package Reese's peanut butter chips

Cream butter, sugar and vanilla.

Add eggs and baking soda.


Add cocoa, flour, and salt.


Pour in peanut butter chips!


I love using my cookie scoop! I think I have about three... they make the perfect size dough balls!


Bake 8-9 minutes and there ya go! They are delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...