Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Have a Heart

I don't usually ask for money, but I think this is a really good cause and have jumped on board because it has affected my family in such a big way. Both my grandparents passed away from heart disease and Zach's family has also been affected by heart disease. 

I am joining my coworkers on October 15th to participate in the American Heart Association Heart Walk here in Seattle (3 mile walk through downtown Seattle). We'll be helping the AHA fight our nation's No. 1 and No. 4 causes of death - heart disease and stroke. Funds raised support research, community services, and public and professional education programs to help fight and prevent heart disease around the nation.  

If you want to (no pressure - seriously!), you can donate following these simple steps:

2. Enter the amount you wish to donate. Click Continue. 
3. Enter your profile information and click Submit.

Your donation would be much appreciated! Thank you SO much! Oh, and Buster is going to be walking with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...