You heard me. These cookies are packed with yummy goodness - they're essentially two cookies in one and they taste just as good as Channing Tatum looked in Magic Mike. Yeah, that good. I found the recipe via Pinterest
on the blog Bakergirl
(originally adapted from Picky Palate
). I wanted something with Snickers in it, since that's the hubby's favorite candy. These turned out to be the perfect combo!
// 350 degrees // 9-12 minutes //
Peanut Butter Dough
2 cups creamy peanut butter
2 cups white sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
Chocolate Snickers Dough
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 regular sized snickers bars, chopped (I used 16 mini snickers)
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Peanut butter dough. Combine peanut butter, sugar and eggs until creamy. Add chocolate chips.
3. Chocolate snickers dough. Cream the butter and sugars. Add the eggs and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
5. Add dry mixture to the butter/sugar mixture until combined.
6. Add snickers and chocolate chips.
7. Take a teaspoon of each dough and combine, rolling gently into a ball. Place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
8. Bake for about 10-11 minutes at 350 degrees.