Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Weekend!


Happy Friday! I wish I could plant a big one on the husband right now, but alas, he's still in Pendleton for another week learning a bunch of doctor things. This weekend I'm living the bachelor bachelorette life. Well, just me and the pups (Brody's already getting so big!). 

Saturday I'm super super excited (like Christmas morning excited) to head over to Georgetown to the Pacific Galleries Flea Market with Kim! 30,000 square feet of antique and vintage goodness! I will definitely be sharing our finds with you next week! I can't wait! Enough exclamation points for you?! :)

What are you up to this weekend? How are you planning on beating the heat (and/or thunderstorms)? 

Have a great weekend!

Photo via (if you know the original source, please let me know!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...