Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Obsessed: Barn Wood Tables





Currently I am obsessed with these barn wood tables (top two images from A Beautiful Mess; bottom two images from Wit & Whistle). I love the texture, the blend of colors, the herringbone, the detail. They're just so much more interesting than a regular wood table. Tons of character and I like that. Plus the thin hairpin legs are such a good mix with the natural toned wood. Love love love it.

I'm hoping to someday make one of my own. And hopefully soon... I've already decided I'm only asking for power tools for Christmas (hint hint ;). Then all I have to find is some barn wood and some hairpin legs! I'm thinking mine will be a side table for next to the couch. Must make one of these pronto!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...