Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 19, 2013

50,000 and Apartment Therapy Feature!

We are back from our Arizona vacation (unfortunately) but we are so glad to see our puppies again! It's been a little difficult coming back to the gray clouds and rain... I miss the Arizona sunshine already!

First, I just wanted to say a big old THANK YOU to all of you for reading! We reached 50,000 page views this past weekend here on Make Bake & Love and that is all thanks to you! I have a lot of fun sharing my projects and pictures with you on this little blog and I hope you stick around for many many more. So again, here's a big old Internet/blogosphere hug from me to you. :)

In other blog news, our pregnancy announcement photo was featured on Apartment Therapy this past week! How cool is that?! Check it out right here.


I have to say, this was my first experience with negative comments though... haha. I never knew people were so opinionated about announcing a pregnancy! Anyways, we had a lot of fun doing the pics so we could share the news with our family and friends. :) PS more of our announcement photos right here.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and can't wait to start sharing more with you in the coming weeks including a recap of our trip, baby bump pics and some projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...