Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekly Bump Photo (Week 27)



27 Week Interview
How far along? 27 weeks (holy cow... only 13 to go already?!)
Baby’s size? Rutabaga (I'm not even entirely sure what this is)
Days until next doc appointment? Monday for an extra ultrasound
Total weight gain/loss? 13 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Yes, please.
Stretch marks?  None so far.
Sleep:  I think this is the part where I say it only goes down hill from here... tossing and turning a lot. 
Best moment this week:  Laying in bed with Z and watching her move in my belly. It's so surreal and seriously the coolest thing ever. 
Movement:  Tons. I felt like she was moving all day yesterday. I've started to recognize four different types of movements - 1) the kick/punch - the regular little kicks I feel; 2) the moving positions - where she's just moving around in general in there; 3) the hiccups - little consistent rhythmic beats, lighter than the kicks; 4) the slide - her foot/hand/knee/elbow scrapes along my belly. Definitely the weirdest feeling out of all the movements and the most uncomfortable, but I love it at the same time.
Food cravings:  Not really right now.
Anything make you queasy or sick?  You guessed it... still can't eat eggs... I'm OK on other things, besides random things that I'm not in the mood for.
Have you started to show yet?  Yes, getting more uncomfortable...
Missing anything?  Sleeping well. Moving around easily and without having to think about it.
Gender: It's a girl!
Labor signs?  None yet
Belly button: Moving towards a half innie/half outie
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody most of the time?  I can admit it, I was a little moody this weekend. But for the most part, very happy and excited!
Weekly symptoms:  Ugh, leg cramping.
Looking forward to: Seeing baby girl in the ultrasound next week and getting ready for her to join us in three months (holy cow!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...