Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekly Bump Photos (Week 31)



Here we are - week 31! I can't believe we have only nine weeks to go. Whoa. How did that happen so fast?! It really is amazing. When you start out, it seems like so far away, but it really does go by so fast. I can't wait, but at the same time a lot needs to happen in the next 9 weeks! Packing, moving, oh yeah, and finding a place to live first... there's that. Setting up the nursery, getting some more gear, going to baby class... the list goes on!... It's going to be a quick hot summer I'm sure!
PS see my awesome burn lines in the photo above? I did wear sunscreen for the record, but the beach was just too hot I guess. I'll post our beach photos from Seaside this week! :)
31 Week Interview
How far along? 31 weeks... we're in the single digits - 9 weeks to go!!! EEEEK!
Baby’s size? Pineapple (are you a fan of delicious flavor?) 15.2 to 16.7 inches, 2.5 to 3.8 pounds!
Days until next doc appointment? Ultrasound on Friday and regular appointment on Monday. I had my last appointment last week for the glucose test. I have to say, it wasn't as bad as I thought. I must have hyped it up in my head more than I needed to. I had the orange flavor of the "sugar juice" and it kind of tasted like Tang (remember Tang?). Well, good news - no gestational diabetes! Woot woot!
Total weight gain/loss? 18 lbs
Maternity clothes?  You know you are in the home stretch when your maternity clothes start getting uncomfortable and tight... time to go shopping again!
Stretch marks?  None so far. 
Sleep:  I got the Snoogle and I'm so glad I did. It's helping my tummy be a little more comfortable. I'm still tossing and turning a lot though.  
Best moment this week:  Finding out Little Miss was measuring well and hearing her heart rate (it was awesome too!). Also, finding out no gestational diabetes (booyah). Also, celebrating at my work shower with my BP ladies! Had so much fun!
Movement:  She's my active little spitfire! She tends to kick me most on my right side, which I think we decided is where her little tush is. And I'm feeling more movement up top and center. I'm thinking she is moving and getting ready to go head down in a few weeks - eek! 
Food cravings:  Last week I was feeling the hamburgers. I think we had hamburgers, tacos, meatloaf, and spaghetti all with ground beef - haha! Gotta get that protein!
Anything make you queasy or sick?  Still eggs.
Have you started to show yet?  Getting bigger and bigger. And more uncomfortable.
Missing anything?  Being able to bend over easily and pick something up. If I drop something these days, then I'm asking Zach to pick it up for me or waiting until I absolutely have to. :)
Gender: Little Miss.
Labor signs?  None yet
Belly button: We're at about half innie/half outie status... still! I honestly can't wait til it pops completely out. If it doesn't, I will be very disappointed. I want to see what it's like! 
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody most of the time?  So happy! Getting more and more anxious (did I mention we are in single digits?!?!) but can't wait til she is here. 
Weekly symptoms:  Leg cramping, exhaustion, heartburn, swelling feet... you name it!
Looking forward to: Seeing her at my next ultrasound on Friday! Also, finding a new place to live... working on it this weekend (send good thoughts our way please!). I think once we get moved, I will feel a lot better about her coming and I will be able to actually feel ready for her to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...