Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekly Bump Photo (Week 39)


YUP. Just one week to go over here. I am SO ready for this little girl to come out and meet us! SO. READY. It's been quite a hot summer and I've been sweating. A lot. She's getting bigger and bigger and I'm kinda just over this pregnancy thing. It's been an interesting 9 months and I feel like I've gotten the full pregnancy experience - I think I've gotten almost every symptom. Morning sickness (bad), leg cramps, exhaustion, small bladder, sweating, heartburn, shortness of breath, waddling (I don't know if that is an actual "symptom" but in my book it counts). You name it, I've experienced it. I always said I wanted the full pregnancy experience and I guess I got it! Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way though... it really is a miracle such a crazy thing to go through. It's pretty amazing how mother nature takes over and does her thing. But now, I'm over it. Let's get this baby out!

This weekend we went to the Seahawks preseason game vs. the Broncos and it was so awesome! Little BK's first Hawks game and they won (I don't care if it was a preseason game - we whooped on Peyton!). I was a little nervous that it would put me into labor (and slightly hopeful that it would), but here I am, still prego. We even did a lot of walking and nothing. We were going to take the elevator up to our 300 level seats, but 1) we didn't have much time before the game started and 2) the line was super long. So I sucked it up and walked up the round about ramp all the way to the top (and glared at the perfectly abled 20-somethings in line for the elevator as I did). We may have taken a few breaks, but I made it just in time for them to announce Russell Wilson! We stayed for the first half (which is only when the starters were playing anyways) and by that time the Hawks were already way out in the lead. It was such a fun and exciting game for preseason - it felt more like a regular season game with the sold out crowd and the noise level was amazing as usual! BK got her first taste of cheering on her soon to be favorite player - RW! #gohawks


39 Week Interview
How far along? 39 weeks... we are so close!
Baby’s size? Watermelon. This is really getting out of control... :)
Days until next doc appointment? Tuesday. At my last appointment she was measuring right on track at 38 and her heart rate was great at 150! She's doing awesome, but my doctor said that she must like it in there because there isn't any sign of her coming before my next appointment. Oh well. I guess I should take it as a complement that she likes it so much in there. :)
Total weight gain/loss? 28 lbs
Maternity clothes?  It's a make it work moment. More like a suck it up and keep wearing my last 4 dresses or so that still fit. I'm so jonesing to do a little shopping and buy some regular cute normal clothes! I'm ready to not have a belly again!
Stretch marks?  A couple little ones unfortunately... 
Sleep:  Not great. Not great at all. It's getting harder and harder to get comfortable and stay comfortable throughout the night. I guess there is no going back to normal now though, so I should probably just get used to it!
Best moment this week:  Having a family BBQ with the Boehme's and Kane's - last one before BK gets here and we had a blast. Loving our new house and how great it is for entertaining. Also, just hearing her heartbeat at my appointment. It's seriously the best sound ever! :)
Movement:  She was so active this week! Loving every kick and punch. She is getting stronger though! Getting some weird and very pointy kicks (or most likely stretches) on my right side. Looks so crazy!
Food cravings:  Chocolate and ice cream. 
Anything make you queasy or sick?  Nothing really these days...
Have you started to show yet?  Yup. It's so funny the different reactions I get from people. Some people are like "Whoa! You must be ready to pop!" and others are like "You don't even look that big!" A lot of mixed messages, but I feel like I'm doing pretty good size-wise and she is growing normally, so that is what's most important!
Missing anything?  Eating cookie dough, bending over to pick things up, having lots of energy. Oh, and regular coke! I might sneak a little taste every once and a while... :)
Gender: Little Miss
Labor signs?  None yet (and still not dilated at all). She still hasn't dropped either - looking forward to that happening so I can feel like I'm taking a full deep breath again!
Belly button: It's almost completely out, we should probably just call it because it's as good as it will probably get. 
Wedding rings on or off?  Off... too hot these days! Still wearing my band though.
Happy or moody most of the time?  So happy! And did I mention I was ready for her to come?
Weekly symptoms:  Heartburn... still heartburn... not sleeping well... 
Looking forward to: Meeting out little one. Come on BK! We are ready for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...