Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Maternity Photos (One Year Later)

So this may be a little weird, but I realized I forgot to share with you guys my maternity photos! We only got them taken about a year ago... :) If you follow me on facebook, then you probably saw when I posted a link to them (you can see them here). But, I also want to share them on the ol' bloggy blog since this is my little diary. :) We used Katia Hudson (she also did Emerson's newborn photos) and she did an amazing job! We love how they turned out so much! Check her out if you are in the Centralia/Olympia area - she's awesome.












1 comment:

  1. remember when you blogged?!?!? I miss reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...